THE OFFICIAL OHIO STATE ALUMNI CLUB NYC GAME DAY
The Ohio State Alumni Club of New York City
Iron Bar / Ainsworth Fidi / Pig Beach
Every Saturday in the fall you will find fellow alumni at our three official NYC game watch locations.
Join us to cheer on the team as they smash through to victory!
Iron Bar (713 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10036)
Ainsworth FiDi (121 Fulton Street, New York, NY 10038)
Pig Beach (480 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231)
It is important to us that everyone has the best possible game day experience, so please take a moment to review our club policies before making any reservation:
- Reservations will only be accepted one week in advance of each game (beginning Sunday morning).
- The cutoff for reservations is 11:59pm on Thursday. Requests received after this time will not be honored, however you may still attend and attempt to obtain general seating.
- If your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know via email. Frequent late arrivals and no shows will lose reservation privileges.
- Game watch reservation time slots start 30 minutes prior to kickoff. All occupied tables will be cleared 30 minutes prior to kickoff. This is to ensure there are no “squatters” and to help the staff prepare for the event.
- Be on Time! If your party has not arrived by kickoff, your reservation will be forfeited and your table will be given to another party.
- No special seating requests will be taken unless required due to disability or impairment.
- Please remember to be courteous and tip your waitstaff appropriately.
If you experience a problem or have any questions while attending a game watch, ask a member of the bar’s service team to direct you to one of our designated club game watch captains. We are eager to meet you and provide any assistance you might require.